Westnyle - The Strip Club Westnyle - The Strip Club

Sick...

5/5
You've got flow, dude. And your voice is unique. So props.

As for the beats, they kinda cancelled out your voice occaisonally, and some of the drums (like the crash) sounded kinda fake, but other than that, dope.

westnyle responds:

thanks bro

Do this ting!-Gunna, Fem, Gigz Do this ting!-Gunna, Fem, Gigz

Hmmmmm...

Hearing people with English accents rap is amusing. Especially when they say 'n***a'.
Or 'clapped.'

BOOMBLAST responds:

Amusing? why does everyone keep using that word, haha, i dont really know what to say to this comment bruddah, you aint given man much of an idea if you liked the ting or not, sooo thanks?

Death Grind Splatter Piss Shit Death Grind Splatter Piss Shit

awesome midget fucking holiness

For real, form a real band that does this shit, my friend. You could be the next Job for a Cowboy...

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOMB BOOM doodlvvvvvvvv.v......v.v.v.v.v.v.

O.O.T. : Gerudo valley METAL O.O.T. : Gerudo valley METAL

Pretty sick

Needless to say, the guitar kicked ass. I haven't heard the original song, but I can tell you, this is probably way better.

My only beef is that the drums seemed very static. If you added some diversity in the drums, it make the song wwaaaay better.

Gorekiller responds:

Yeah, drums weren't so particular in this piece but I was too lazy to add more diversity in the drums. The rythme, in the original version, is much more repetitive, though... thanks for noticing that. And thanks for the review !!

Brutal Fuck-Death (Vocals) Brutal Fuck-Death (Vocals)

Cut your mouth off.

GoreBastard, you are delicious, but unfortunately, this song didn't cut it.

I was listening to some of your other stuff, and it gave me a boner. But then I turned on this song and it exploded. How do you explain that, you asshole? You killed my boner! For that, you shall die!

Seriously, when I first heard your 'vocals', I laughed my exploded boner off. This song sucks. It sounds like you're getting your balls ripped off slowly. Ouch.

GoreBastard responds:

That's because you don't listen to death metal. Yes, I know my vocals suck in this song. I don't know why, usually I can do better.